Clounce is a sister website that has been running for a number of years. There you can find a number of posts related to science and technology.
- When developing solutions, it is not uncommon to encounter situations where Azure Functions are required to perform some tasks. For example, creating an API interface, or handling some complex execution out for a logic app. A common question that always arises is how to deploy everything together, while allowing software developers to still build and […]
- Power Platform Dataflows are a solution to import large data into DataVerse. Although they come with a few limitations, in some scenarios they can be a good alternative for recurring imports without the need to go through Azure Data Factory or Azure Logic App expenses. This article assumes that the reader has some background in […]
- Working with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (D365 CE), at some point or other companies end up needing to connect other system to it. There are different ways to do this connection using OData API calls, using the DataVerse Power Platform Data Flows, and other techniques. Through this article a considerably basic scenario is constructed to […]
- One of the very reasons to work with JSON files is their ability to represent data as objects and arrays, in simple or complex combinations. When working with JSON files that represent data which was joined from different sources, there is a tendency of ending up with objects containing arrays of other objects. However, the […]
- Some years ago, we saw how one can highlight a row in an Excel table based on a cell value. Today, we are going to look into how to highlight a column instead of a row. It is quite similar, so I will only focus on the change required and explain the functions used. To […]