Clounce is a sister website that has been running for a number of years. There you can find a number of posts related to science and technology.
- by Karlston D'EmanueleComputers require a form of base unit that converts electricity (energy) into data that can be used to store, compute, and execute applications. The devices we use today, smartphones, laptops, smart devices, and more, this base unit is known as a ‘bit’. A bit can be either 1 or 0. On the other hand, in […]
- by Karlston D'EmanueleMicrosoft provides a good documentation on how to ingest monitoring data over event-hubs and preparing it for Azure Data Explorer, Tutorial: Ingest and query monitoring data in Azure Data Explorer. The solution provided by Microsoft collects all Diagnostic data in a central table, which is counterproductive if alerts or detailed queries are needed. So how […]
- by Joseph D'EmanueleHi, if you are embarking on a journey to start learning Python, or you just need to refresh your mind, perhaps from after a long summer break ;), this is the right place to be! At Clounce, we prepared a number of Jupyter notebooks to help you started (see link below). Each notebook focuses on […]
- by Karlston D'EmanueleIn the film Die Hard 3, the protagonists have been presented with a problem of how to fill a water can with exactly 4L using a 3L and a 5L tank with an unlimited supply of water . Although the problem, increased in popularity with the film the problem has been around for a while […]
- by Karlston D'EmanueleWhen developing solutions, it is not uncommon to encounter situations where Azure Functions are required to perform some tasks. For example, creating an API interface, or handling some complex execution out for a logic app. A common question that always arises is how to deploy everything together, while allowing software developers to still build and […]