Clounce is a sister website that has been running for a number of years. There you can find a number of posts related to science and technology.
- In the film Die Hard 3, the protagonists have been presented with a problem of how to fill a water can with exactly 4L using a 3L and a 5L tank with an unlimited supply of water . Although the problem, increased in popularity with the film the problem has been around for a while […]
- When developing solutions, it is not uncommon to encounter situations where Azure Functions are required to perform some tasks. For example, creating an API interface, or handling some complex execution out for a logic app. A common question that always arises is how to deploy everything together, while allowing software developers to still build and […]
- Power Platform Dataflows are a solution to import large data into DataVerse. Although they come with a few limitations, in some scenarios they can be a good alternative for recurring imports without the need to go through Azure Data Factory or Azure Logic App expenses. This article assumes that the reader has some background in […]
- Working with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (D365 CE), at some point or other companies end up needing to connect other system to it. There are different ways to do this connection using OData API calls, using the DataVerse Power Platform Data Flows, and other techniques. Through this article a considerably basic scenario is constructed to […]
- One of the very reasons to work with JSON files is their ability to represent data as objects and arrays, in simple or complex combinations. When working with JSON files that represent data which was joined from different sources, there is a tendency of ending up with objects containing arrays of other objects. However, the […]